Today, we’re excited to announce our direct integration with Zenefits, the leading all-in-one HR solution for small businesses. This announcement comes during Zenefits’ first user conference, Z2, held in San Francisco, CA.
What does this integration mean for you?
With this integration, you can connect your Expensify policy directly with Zenefits’ new Z2 platform and HR App Experience. The Zenefits direct integration will automatically pull in new and existing employees, remove former employees, and update approval workflows instantly from Zenefits to Expensify.
How does this integration make my life easier?
Great question! With this integration, you don’t have to worry about whether or not employee records are up-to-date in Expensify. We’ll keep them updated for you in realtime.
In the past, employee records needed to be manually updated and maintained across a number of platforms. If an employee’s manager changed, they may end up submitting expense reports to their old manager until the admin has the time to update their approval workflow in Expensify. Keeping this information manually up-to-date likely took up time you could have spent doing other things. Moreover, if your employees submit expense reports to their manager for approval, we will update this information as well, all in realtime.
The bottom line? Now you can spend more time on important accounting and finance tasks and leave the people management to HR.
That sounds pretty cool! How do I sign up?
That part is easy.
1. To get started, go into the Connections page in your Expensify policy. Under the brand new HR Integrations section click “Connect to Zenefits” and you will be led through a few easy steps to get connected.
2. After connecting, decide how you would like to set your approval workflow between the following options:
- Each employee submits to one final approver.
- Each employee submits to their manager, who forward approval to a final approver.
- Configure your approval workflow manually.
That’s it, it’s as easy as 1-2-3! We’ll keep everything up-to-date and let you get back to work.
Have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you set up!