As some of you may know, we here at Expensify go on an offshore trip every year. This trip is a very valuable time for us to re-gel as a team and focus on our plans for
world domination the coming 12 months. This time around we’ve decided we’re headed to Thailand. For a closer look at our M.O. on offshores and past trips, check out our Offshore Trips page.
What does this mean for our users?
First (and only), we will not be hosting our live workshops for this month as the time change would make this outrageously inconvenient. We will still be available anytime by email to help with anything and everything Expensify. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any clarifying questions about our support.
To atone for our lack of workshops, we’ve put together this post denoting how to learn about and use Expensify.
For Individual Users and Employees
- Watch a pre-recorded version of our Using Expensify workshop. This demonstrates the basics of adding your expenses, creating reports, and submitting them for approval/reimbursement.
- We’ve also put together an overview of what you need to get started with Expensify. You’ll find it here.
- Search our robust, detailed Help site for information any outstanding and immediate queries you have about our features.
- Didn’t find the answer to your question? Ask us. Email email@example.com and we’ll happily clear anything up for you.
For Company Inquiries and Setup
- Consult our Upgrade page to choose the plan that is right for you.
- For Team plans: Watch a pre-recorded version of our Expensify for Small Businesses (QuickBooks) workshop.
- For Corporate plans: Instead, watch a pre-recorded version of our Expensify for Medium-Large Businesses (Enterprise Accounting Packages) workshop.
- Follow our step-by-step Company Setup guide on creating your company expense policy and inviting your users.
- Along with our Company Setup help page you’ll find documentation on all of our company features in our Help section.
- Curious about trialling Expensify for your company? Check our our How Do You (Trial) Expensify blog post.
- For any further questions or clarification, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.