It’s been an exciting past few weeks for us at Expensify and, now, March 10th officially marked the first year of Expensify being live and available to a mass audience. What better way to celebrate than throw a Mile High Party in the 19th floor penthouse of the building we work in?
We were honored with the presence of our amazing users, Greg from Cannonball winery, and Jamie from Ty Ku were nice enough to donate several cases of wine and spirits, our investors came out to share in the cheer and many more wonderful friends helped to make the evening a success.
Take a look at our major milestones since March of 2009:
– Raised $1M of funding with investments from Hillsven Capital, Baseline Ventures, and Travis Kalanick
– Tripled in size with the addition of 4 new hires to continue development, improve layout, spread the word and keep expense reports suck free.
– Launched out of Beta and in to our 1.0 offering.
– Integrated with Outright, Salesforce and Intuit.
– Launched in the Google Apps Marketplace
There are many more stepping stones that got us where we are, but we won’t bore you with the details. And if you missed the party, no worries, there’s always next year.
A big thanks to every one of our users and supporters that made the first year possible!