Lots of exciting things going on at Expensify:
- Track expenses by customer account using our new Salesforce integration
- Export expense reports into QuickBooks Desktop or Online Edition
- Integrate Expensify and your application using the new Expensify API
- Now reimburse reports up to $10,000 with our online payment engine
- We closed a $1M seed round!
And better tax category support, a new tagging architecture, customizeable report formats, Wells Fargo support, a new blog, iPhone app, and more. If you’re still typing in expense reports by hand, you’re missing out!
What they’re saying:
Word of Expensify’s awesomeness is getting out:
- “Expensify crossed the VentureBeat radar” with our iPhone and Salesforce features
- AlwaysOn picked us as a “Global 250” top “innovator and disrupter”.
- We were picked the “audience favorite” at the Salesforce Cloud Computing Challenge
- The Examiner liked our SF NewTech meetup presentation (or was it the puppy…)
We’ve been working hard so you won’t need to. Please send any questions, comments, or suggestions straight to me (just hit reply), and I’ll take care of it. In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you for your next expense report!
– David Barrett (firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: @expensify)