A few weeks ago we announced that Xero chose Expensify as its receipt and expense management system for all employees across 21 offices worldwide. This month, we’re continuing our celebration with the news that Xero has selected us as their Global App Partner of the Month! Continue Reading…
Archives For Cloud Accounting
For today’s outrageously informative blog post, we’ll walk you through how to integrate Expensify with Sage 50 (PeachTree), a leading cloud-based accounting package. Sage 50 integration is available on the Corporate plan, and you can also reference this post if you’d like to integrate Expensify with other cloud-based accounting software, such as Intacct.
Hi all, we’ve put a ton of effort into our “trips” and “bank import” features, but are running out of data to test with. Can you please help us out and:
1) Forward your craziest airline reservation to email@example.com
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org such that we can add support for your credit card
I think we’ve got a solid baseline of all the major US airlines and banks, which means in-app itinerary summaries for most domestic flights, and eReceipt import from most domestic banks. But business travel is a global phenomenon, and I’d welcome your help extending Expensify’s global reach.
Speaking of global, we’ve returned from Thailand (we go overseas as a team for a month every year; pictures at https://blog.expensify.com/tag/offshore-2012/) with some pretty major enhancements:
– Multi-Level Tagging: Couldn’t use Expensify because you needed two or more tags per expense? Now we’ve got you covered. Whatever your needs — a nested hierarchy of tags? A series of independent tags? — we can probably do it now. And with our GL coding and CSV export capabilities, I bet we can integrate directly into your accounting package. Write email@example.com to find out!
– Our Salesforce integration isn’t terrible anymore! Let’s be honest, aside from the single-signon, our previous integration was pretty weak. Well now it’s awesome: tag expenses to Accounts *and* Opportunities (and Projects and Milestones if you use FinancialForce), centrally manage employees, and generally what you always assumed it did, now it does — for both web and mobile.
– Bulk Actions: After countless requests, now you can select multiple reports and approve or reimburse in bulk. Such a simple thing, but wow, so helpful.
And a ton of performance and stability improvements, especially for midsize companies between 100-1000 employees, not to mention the little matter of how our site looks TOTALLY AWESOME now thanks to the heroic efforts of Shawn, our new designer. We’re just getting started, so expect great things, both for mobile and web. If you have any design suggestions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org (just no job offers please). And if you know of any bugs, please email email@example.com. And anything else, send to me!
Founder and CEO of Expensify
Follow us at http://twitter.com/expensify