Any entrepreneurs out there looking for inspiration? Listen to Expensify CEO David Barrett discuss how to think about success beyond IPOs and acquisitions, why VC money is not always the answer, and why hiring people outside Silicon Valley is often best.
This podcast covers:
- Expensify’s surprising start (spoiler alert: the initial goal wasn’t to create an expense management app!)
- Changing the cult of the serial entrepreneur
- Why IPO or acquisition shouldn’t be the primary markers of startup success
- The unexpected benefits of working with limited capital
- How financial independence changes your relationship when working with investors
Happy listening, and have a great weekend!