We’ve recently developed and released a few upgrades to our Domain Control feature. Domain Control is still used most often by companies looking to centrally manage employees, or to centrally import commercial cards, and it’s still available on the Corporate plan.
The new Admin page
Once you’ve taken control of your domain by following these directions, access and edit your Domain Control settings from the Dashboard by going to the Admin tab.
In the Admin tab
Domain Members page
- Add and delete user accounts.
- Move users between permission groups.
- Designate domain administrators (Domain administrators have the ability to edit Domain Control settings).
- If you have many users, search for them by the first letter of their email for quick lookup.
- Move your users from group to group in bulk by selecting multiple users and utilizing the ‘move selected…’ button.
From this page you will be able to create permission groups and edit current permission group settings. Click the ‘edit…’ button to the right of a group to change a group’s permissions.
Company Cards Page
From this page, import your commercial card feed and assign individual cards to specific employees. Simply type in the user’s email address you’d like to add the card to, enter the last 4 digits of the corresponding card and click the ‘assign a commercial card’ button.
Snazzy, right? Check out our updated Domain Control help page for more information. If you need any further help or have any other questions about setting up or managing your domain in Expensify, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.