Hi! I wanted to quickly share some more news about receipt scanning: You might know that Expensify processes over 10,000 receipts and $2M in expense reports every day. But there are millions more we don’t yet process, and that just ain’t right. So we’ve teamed up with the top scanning partners to give you more ways to get your receipts into Expensify. It’s called the “ScanAnywhere API”, and it’s the best way to get your receipts from anywhere, into your Expensify account. Please help me in welcoming our launch partners!
- Dacuda: An optical mouse with an embedded scanner. Brilliant!
– Genius Scan: Turn your iPhone into a pocket scanner. Amazing quality.
– Lemon: A gorgeous app for scanning receipts and visualizing purchases.
– OneReceipt: Analyze receipts from your inbox, mobile phone, anywhere.
– Expensify Desktop Connector (EDC): For that trusty flatbed scanner.
– Expensify extension for Google Chrome™: Turn webpages into receipts.
And more are on the way. We’ve worked carefully with each of these partners to create a slick, secure, and totally seamless experience for uploading partner receipts into your Expensify account. Read more at http://wp.me/pBzL2-Fy, or just give them a shot and see it for yourself — you won’t be disappointed. Hit Reply to let me know what you think. Thanks!
Founder and CEO of Expensify
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/expensify
MORE FUN NEWS AND UPDATES:
– Want to see a live demo? Check out our newly introduced Weekly Webinars: http://wp.me/pBzL2-FG
- Great news for companies tracking mileage: we just added central control over the reimbursement rate. Check your policy settings. Thanks for your patience! http://wp.me/pBzL2-FL
- Android users, check the latest upgrade for full mobile expense reporting. iPhone/BlackBerry/Windows Phone — it’s on the way.